These past couple days, Nolan and I have been working every day after our respective day jobs, and we’ve made a LOT of progress. I’d say that I’ve made more progress in the past 7 days than the past month. I haven’t learned anything new, but my understanding of the architecture has improved, and when I’ve burned myself out, I occasionally streamline the existing code.
The “experiment” of today was with a page to select users for various actions. Instead of just using static links, I presented a nice form with the pictures and names of our users. You select your users and confirm to proceed, but where you go depends on an “action” variable. So, this could be used for selecting recipients for messages, or for invitations, etc. Multi-purpose. Sweet.